Little Stirrings is the easiest way to describe my life, as I tend to never be able to settle myself down to one particular hobby or passion. I love to find the beautiful things tucked away in the dust. You’ll usually find me taking long morning walks with my dog, Brinkley, sharing a simple home cooked meal with my wonderful husband, Scott, or working at a local winery and getting to know the people I meet there.
I started originally started blogging while working a high-stress job as a way to remind myself that despite my working circumstances, I was a creative person with passions and interests outside of the 9 to 5 world. And to hopefully inspire others that needed a little reminding of that too.
I am so blessed to be free of that job and to able to spend my days now exploring the things I love, and I love sharing it with you. If I could, I would spend my days exploring coffee shops and taking long walks with all of you.
Some Meg Trivia:
- I’m allergic to all forms of adhesive. So please don’t stick tape on my arm as a joke.
- I love all things historic – especially architecture. The older it is, the more it intrigues me.
- I have a tendency to play outside in hurricanes and thunderstorms – I adore wild weather.
- I am a major abuser of the smiley-face emoticon. 🙂 … 🙂 🙂 :).
- I’m a huge fan of the green movement and being a local-vore.