I am the apron wearing, spatula wielding, spice shaking, bread baking, time estimating, chocolate melting, fire extinguishing, frequent tasting, whisk flinging, cheese broiling, recipe creating, problem solving, dish dirtying, stir-frying, flour-coated chef your mother warned you about.
I love to experiment with new flavors, often learning by trial and error, and I dream of becoming a professional pastry chef. However, I cannot correctly cook eggs to save my life. Tragedy.
When I listen to my inner chef, marvelous things tend to be created in my kitchen. When I don’t listen… we eat cereal.
Some Grace Trivia:
- I plan to one day attend the Culinary Institute of America and obtain a certificate in Baking & Pastry.
- Photography is my second favorite hobby after baking/cooking.
- Dark chocolate is not just a treat; it’s a way of life for me.
- The color red inspires my baking genius… and thus my kitchen is filled with LOTS of red things – appliances, utensils, canisters, decorations, etc.
- I love to travel and experience new places, new foods, and new ways of life. One day I hope to be able to travel around the world and visit each continent.