Need a super simple and delicious dish for a summer cookout or potluck meal? Try out this incredibly easy Crock-pot Mac-n-Cheese recipe for a side dish that is quick, simple, and guaranteed to please just about everyone. Enjoy!
- 16 oz. macaroni, cooked
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 large cans evaporated milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt, pepper, seasonings to taste
- 4+ cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup grated cheese for top
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Crockpot. Cook on low for 2-3 hours,
stirring occasionally. Top with remaining cheese half way through.
Serve straight from your Crockpot. Enjoy!
Tips & Alterations
Nothing really gigantic to alter about this one. Other than changing up the types of cheese and spices, this one is as simple as it gets.
- I probably added about 1 1/2 tsp. each of salt and pepper, a few shakes of paprika, and a few shakes of krazy salt (It’s a VA seasoning… Mrs. Dash Seasoning would work too).
- I used 5 types of cheese in my most recent making of this recipe – sharp cheddar, extra sharp cheddar, gouda, fontina, and a little parmesan. So, about 1 c. each of the first 4 and then just a few shakes of parmesan.
- You can use as much or as little cheese as you want. I am a cheese-o-holic. So, I always opt for more cheese. But you can definitely use less if you have a touchy tummy.
And now for a few photos…